GIAP General Industry d’Articles Parapharmaceutiques is a manufacturer of parapharmaceutical & paramedical devices located in Dar El-Beida, Algiers, Algeria.
GIAP has established itself as a reference on the Algerian market thanks to its professionalism and the quality of its products which allowed it to gain the confidence of the main actors of the medical field in Algeria (Hospitals, clinics and distributors) and this on all the national territory.
Indeed, since its creation in 2008, GIAP contributes to the improvement of the well-being of patients by providing quality products at the best price. The company was able to establish itself as a leader in the paramedical sector in Algeria by respecting international standards in its manufacturing processes and in the choice of raw materials used.
GIAP manufactures and markets two product lines
- Masques Chirurgicaux 3 plis à élastiques et à fils : boite de 50/40
- Sur chaussures : sachet de 40 paires
- Blouses Médicales blanches et bleues : sachet d’une blouse
- Charlotte clip
- Coiffes médicales : Calots, cagoules
- Draps opératoires non stériles
- Tenues de bloc non stériles
- Casaques chirurgicales Kit de literie
- Compresses purifiées (5x5cm 7.5×7.5cm 10x10cm) : boite de 10/100
- Compresses stériles (5x5cm 7.5×7.5cm 10x10cm) : boite de 10/100
- Compresses oculaires adhésives stériles : boite de 10
- Bande de crêpe (5cmx4m 10cmx4m- 15cmx4m- 20cmx4m) : sachet de 10
- Bande Jersey
- Gants d’examen non stériles
- Bande de gaze
- Pièces de gaze hydrophile (Tarlatane) 100m x 0.6m
- Coton salivaire
In a logic of continuous improvement, GIAP is developing to anticipate and meet the needs of the market by increasing its state-of-the-art machinery. Indeed, the company is constantly expanding its range of products in order to provide the professionals of the field with quality products and equipment manufactured locally.
GIAP thus contributes to improving the quality of care in Algeria and actively participates in the development of the para-pharmaceutical industry.